Sunday, September 6, 2009

j crew autumn tones

I just love the classic look of J Crew wedding party dresses! And all these great autumn colors to choose from!

September
Check out these silk taffeta dresses in three sweet September hues! Above from L to R: gracen in spiced wine ($215), lorelei in silk floral ($250), and clementine in light sage ($215). Other September shades: barely peach, champagne and papaya.


October
Above: three fabulous styles in a silk tricotine in pine bough green and mediterranean blue--awesome October shades! From L to R:robin ($195), sophia $165) and cecelia ($225). Also available in: deep rose, vintage burgundy, tawny brown and espresso.


November
Or perhaps classic black for that night-time November affair? Above, all in cotton cady, from L to R: serena, sydney, and erica (each $225). Besides black: clover, light caramel and azalea.

I can find pretty comparable knock-off's for most items, but how can I compromise the exquisite beauty of an authentic J Crew dress? I don't know how they do it, but it seems they have a style that can flatter absolutely every figure.

Don't like the price? If your wedding is another year away, consider checking out their sales! My daughter was married this past summer and I purchased the gorgeous sophia dress (retail $165) in January (J Crew has an incredible New Years sale!) in bright rhubarb for $39.99!

For more on my ensemble savings, go to my Mom of the Brides blog where I go into more specifics on how to do J Crew for less!

Thanks for checking in! Check back soon for more fabulous wedding finds and smart ways to save on your favorite wedding attire and decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment